The handbook is organized in actual questions from teachers about how to implement a plurilingual approach. These questions are categorized into 5 categories:
1. Multilingualism in the school
2. Supporting multilingualism in class
3. Dealing with linguistic diversity in the classroom
4. Use of digital tools to foster multilingualism
5. Contact with multilingual parents.
Answers to these questions will be given by experts in the field or by other expert teachers.
This handbook will provide tools that a teacher can use to develop his or her skills and gain more knowledge on how to implement a plurilingual approach in the classroom.